The elegant ModEva 19T is the latest evolution in the ModEva family, and the first ModEva to be entirely touchscreen.
With a 2D or 3D graphic display and a broad range of features, ModEva 19T can be adapted to standard press-brakes, up to the most sophisticated models controlling a maximum of 18 axes.
Using one of four different modes, the programming and setting up of the bending of a part can be as quick, easy and comfortable as the operator wants it to be.
ModEva 19T offers multi-simulation capability. It displays several choices of optimal bending sequences solutions. The operator can visualize the position of the sheet between the tools and define the criteria for the collision detection.
ModEva 19T can manage sophisticated features such as complex bending aids, angle measurement, or slave axes, among others. The software naturally also enables manufacturers to configure axes, inputs/outputs, and auxiliary functions according to their needs, and best of all gives them an area on the screen where they can add their own buttons.
- Large 19" color TouchScreen.
- Complete programming of a part on a single page.
- Operating more interactive and intuitive.
- Quick set-up of the machine thanks to direct access to set-up.
- Easily accessible, clear and logically designed menus.
- Alphanumeric keyboard for easier identification of products and tools.
- 2D or 3D graphic programming and simulation capability.
- Delivered with off-line PC-ModEva software to prepare production programs and check the feasibility of parts on a desktop computer.
- Higher productivity thanks to easy and rapid modifications of existing products and fully featured correction page.
- Display of error and warning messages on the console screen.
- Extensive machine parameters allow very fine machine tuning.
- Customizable area on the screen dedicated to customer's machine function buttons.
- Can control up to 18 axes.
- Multi-simulation capability with collision detection, definition of the tools and the position of the sheet between the tools, offering several solutions for optimal bending sequences.
- Extended simulation criteria for better sheet management.
- Angle protractor interfacing.
- Tool locator.
- Tandem operation.
- Windows 7 for multitasking and file management.
- EC safety-cycle management.
- Network communication through Ethernet.
- Management of sophisticated features such as complex bending aids, angle measurement, slave axes, etc.