ModEva Pac is designed to control all types of press brakes, from the synchronized models (up-stroking or down-stroking) to the mechanical / hydraulic stops. ModEva Pac can control 4 or 7 axes.
With new and improved touch screen ergonomics, the ModEva Pac software gives the operator more power and efficiency to control his machine, while at the same time offering a sense of easiness and comfort. The TouchProfile function is now integrated in the software, and allows the operator to draw a part directly on the large 15-inch touch screen with the tip of his finger.
The basic functions are accessible by 5 subject-oriented keys giving access to clearly and logically designed menu pages. The bending solutions are displayed graphically in 2D and indicate possible collisions with the tools or the machine frame according to criteria defined by the operator, such as minimum length against the operator, minimum return, maximum accuracy between two defined faces and minimum operator manipulation. The system also shows the position of the sheet between the tools.
The software enables the machine manufacturers to configure axes, inputs/outputs and auxiliary functions according to their needs. It can also manage the hydraulic or mechanical crowning system, pressure proportional valves, bending aids, calculate the bend allowance, and proposes a simple page to program a part in just seconds.
ModEva Pac is fully compatible with our DNC 15, DNC 880S and 880 or DNC 80, making it an ideal control for the retrofitting of old machines.
ModEva Pac is integrated into a sleek and modern housing, or can optionally also be delivered as a robust panel.
- Hand drawing of 2D parts with the TouchProfile function.
- Intuitive and interactive programming.
- Clear and visible field functions associated with color codes.
- Complete programming of parts on a single page.
- Quick set-up of the machine thanks to direct access to parameters.
- Aslant ergonomic design for rapid data input.
- Keyboard with large keys.
- Main machine commands (push buttons, switches) ideally located under the keyboard.
- Delivered with PC-ModEva off-line software allowing parts programming on a desktop computer.
- Higher productivity through easy and rapid modifications of existing products.
- Extensive machine parameters allow very fine machine tuning.
- Error and warning messages displayed on the console screen.
- Graphic 2D display with multi-simulation capability.
- Windows XPe for multitasking and file management.
- EC safety-cycle management.
- Easy communication.
- Windows networking through Ethernet (RJ45).
- Connection to external devices through USB port for software updating and data backup.
- Remote maintenance.
- Almost unlimited quantity of programs and very high number of sequences.
- Over 20 languages available.
- Convenient for retrofitting thanks to its backward compatibility with earlier generations of compact CNCs.