ModEva 15T numerical control is dedicated to press brakes with a 2D or 3D graphic display. It can be therefore adapted to the simple as well as to the sophisticated press-brakes.
New parts are programmed on a single page. As a result, the average time required to set-up the bending of a 3D part, ready to be used, is drastically reduced.
When producing complex parts, most of today's CAD/CAM can transfer their results directly to the numerical control. One such CAD/CAM product that we strongly recommend is MetaBEND. MetaBEND generates a list of numeric specifications for each bend, including back-gauge targets, BDC, force, crowning and the like. In addition, it associates to each bend a digital image. All this is packed in a digital format directly readable by ModEva 15T. The numerical data can be visualized on the BEND NUM page, while the images can be viewed on the IMAGE BEND page.
ModEva 15T offers multi-simulation capability. It displays several solutions choices of optimal bending sequences, the tools and the position of the sheet between the tools, as well as collision detection according to criteria defined by the operator. Other simulation criteria for better sheet management, such as minimum length against the operator, minimum return, maximum accuracy between two defined faces and minimum operator manipulation can also be defined.
ModEva 15T numerical control units can control up to 18 axes.
The software enables manufacturers to configure axes, inputs/outputs and auxiliary functions according to their needs. It can manage sophisticated features such as complex bending aids, angle measurement, slave axes, etc.
- Its large 15" color Touch Screen makes the programming even more efficient and intuitive.
- Complete programming of a part on a single page.
- Quick set-up of the machine thanks to direct access to set-up.
- Optional auxiliary panel for machine commands (push buttons, switches) ideally located under the keyboard.
- The numerical control comes with off-line PC 1200 software to prepare production programs and check the feasibility of parts on a desktop computer.
- Very simple and convenient data transfer from most CAD/CAM systems.
- Higher productivity thanks to easy and rapid modifications of existing products and fully featured correction page.
- Display of error and warning messages on the console screen.
- Multi-simulation capability.
- Simulation criteria for better sheet management.
- Windows XPe for multitasking and file management.
- EC safety-cycle management.
- Ethernet for Easy communication.